lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Do not judge a book by its cover

At the German School of Guatemala we had a teacher her name was Rita Uceda. She was a kind of person, tinny and small. She had short hair, her nails were always clean and painted. She wore always heals like a little barbie. She was grandmother of one student in the school. She teaches us "kitchen" it was a class tht teach us how to cook everything, from pizza to oreo pie. That class was extremely awesome. When i was younger i saw her as a bad person because she was older than I. I thought she will be an angry person. When i was in 4th grade, i get my first class period  way, all the girls became closer to her. We told her  verything, she was like a psychologist to all the girlv s. My friends and i went to the kitchen every single recess time in there. In 6th grade we did not receive kitchen class, because we had "deutsch diplom" that it is a diplom to know if you know how to talk fluid german. So it was so hard to have more class periods of thing we do not need. But still we went there to spend time with her. In 2006, her grandson was in 5th grade, and i was one year older i was in 6th grade. I repeated the year and we were on the same grade in 2007. He left the school that year and changed to Valle Verde. "Frau Uceda" as we said to her, that means "Mrs. Uceda" still teaching in there and we o.  visiting her. Rita had a best friend who was Prof. Hernandez. He was tall, had the beard and mustache. He was shy and did not talk too much. He teaches us sociology. Actually i did not talk to him. That year Mrs. Uceda would go on a trip and Prof. Hernandez would take her to the airport. We thought  everything was fine until the school received a phone call and they inform that both had been murdered. That was a big surprise for all us, we were all shocked. Their supposed murderer was on the airport a man got closer to them and shoot them. There was a lot of theories, one of the said that Mrs. Uceda and Prof Hernandez were cheating on her husband so he gave the order to kill them both. The whole school was So quiet because she was loved by everyone. In her honor we have to make one "acto civico" and the home room teacher chose a few students to talk in front of the school. He chose me among a lot of persons, to that "acto civico" helped her family and friends. I was so nervpus because of the reading, so i started mixing so many characters and i started crying because of the pain and i do not know why everyone startef laughing, so i cried harder. I apologize because i do not want them to think that i was making fun of the death of my teacher. One of my friends ask me if i was Ok and i told him that i was so sad because from one day to another they take me my favorite teacher away. My friend's name is Manfred Hartleben. He told me that everything is going to be alright. Manfred made me feel way too much better.  
The death of my favorite teacher made me realize that you can not judge any one of how they look like, of what you have heard about them. At first i thought Rita Uceda was a mean person i had the image of her as an ambicious person because she looked like a fancy woman. I thought that she will be so material but actually she had the most incredulous heart. She became the most lovely teacher was she was alive and after her death. We will always remember her as a great grandmother and as a great teacher. Nowadays i think about her the usually because i saw her as my grandmother so pretty and always good looking. I miss her so much because she knew the life of everyone and i frel so terrible because i judge her because of her appereance.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario