lunes, 12 de septiembre de 2011

Since we were 5 years old

Dana, my best friend since we were 5 years old. Her real name is Dana Paola Lopez Perez. She has blue eyes, brown hair, she is skinny, etc. She has 18 years old right now. She was born in December 6th, 1992. We know each other long time ago. We both lived at the same place, in San Cristobal. She went to Colegio Fraternidad Cristiana, then she went to Hands At Work. We were both so close to each other, my parents love her. Once we went to the supermarket and people thought we were sisters because we looked alike, a lot! We grew old, and things never changed. We are still best friends. Dana is the "sister I wish to have" even though I have one. She always has been there for me no matter what, her love is amazing, the way she shows it is unbelievable. Years ago, when we were neighbors, I wake up at 6 AM, go to her house, knock at the door and ask her mom if Dana can go out to play with me, Mariela, the mom, said no because Dana was asleep, so she called my mom telling her that I was with her so she won't be scared.I moved out, to Carretera a El Salvador and she moved out to San Marino.


Dana graduated last year from Hands At Work. She passed hard times, she had a boyfriend who cheated on her, they fought a lot. But they "love" each other. He was like her father, he did not let Dana do whatever she wants to do, he always said to her that she was dumb and stupid.He was a complete douchebag, I still do not get it how Dana end up with someone like him. She was so pretty and lady, and he...he was just a douche, a guy who take her for granted because she was too nice with him. Personally, I think Dana can have whoever she wants because she is unique. Dana is awesome, as a friend and as a person. Her heart is really really big. I think, Dana is the only friend that no betrays you, cheat on you, talk behind your back. She is a really frank person, she always tries to look the positive side of the things.After they break up, she finally moved one. She has no more dated after his ex boyfriend because she thinks she is not ready to give her heart to a guy, after the way she was treated. Now I realize the important person I have in my life, Dana is like a treasure. She has been my best friend since we were kiddies, she has been there for me when my three grandparents passed away. We are not neighbors Anymore and she is always welcome to my house, even though she just came once, my entire family adores her. She has always been so positive and I think that is the little spark that shines her personality and makes her a shining person.


Dana has a brother, Josue, he is fifteen years old. They are so different. Josue treated Dana so bad, he once hit her with a guitar in front of all of us, and her reaction was doing nothing to him, because he was her little brother and she loves him no matter what.Her childhood was not the best one, she depends on her little brother. If we wanted to go to the movies, we can not go without her little brother, she can not go to parties because she had to babysit her brother.Dana has a grandmother, her nickname is Yaya, she is awesome, is one of the coolest grandmas I have ever met. Actually Dana's father is one of the cooles fathers I have ever met. When I was younger I remember he always heard Bob Marley, and my neighbors always said he was high, flying and listening to Bob Marley's. Now I remember and that was awesome.Federico, her father, was like shy with the kids, he never yelled at Dana. He is like hippie. Mariela, her mother, she is the sergeant at home. She always wants everything perfect and clean.Dana has a cousin who is really annoying, his name is Patrick Mohamed, he is like her ex boyfriend, a really douche. They do not get well to each other. Dana is one of the most beautiful girls I have ever met in my life, she is really gorgeous, has an incredible personality, and she is an amazing friend and photographer. I am proud to call her my "best friend".

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario